– The three rules for a healthy mouth are
1- Brush every day (twice)
2- floss everyday
3- Visit the dentist regularly
– An important thing is learning the correct technique for brushing and flossing
– Choose your brush wisely. A soft-bristled brush is best for removing plaque and debris from your teeth. Small-headed brushes can better reach all areas of the mouth, including hard-to-reach back teeth.
– Choose the correct toothpaste, and replace your brush every 3 months.
-Wash your face with only water then pat dry with a towel ( do not scrub) , then pour around 2 peas size of olive oil onto your hand and work it on your face to moisturize it. After it’s completely absorbed, splash your face with water and pat dry with a clean towel.
-Do not apply too much makeup on your skin, you’re beautiful.
-Remove dirt and makeup (if applied) with a cleansing towel, and rinse with water.
-Apply vitamin E oil to face and neck, and apply Vaseline to your lips before going to sleep.
-Rub hands with vitamin E oil/ hand cream when you wake up and at night to keep them soft.
-Wash (clean) your feet, then dry them and apply Vaseline or olive oil or any other moisturizer. Put on socks immediately before bed.
-In the morning, apply sunscreen to any visible skin.
-Moisturize your body at least once a day with your favorite moisturizer or lotion.
-Brush hair every morning and put it in a bun right before you go to sleep to protect your hair.
-Avoid excessive usage of hair product and minimize heat as much as possible.
TIPS: Let your hair air-dry more often, and use a towel to quicken the process. Click here to view some no-heat styles that look awesome.
Face ( All natural weekly facial)
– Cleanse your face using the oil cleansing method.
Feel free to read the instructions thoroughly and try it out
– Mix 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of honey together, then add sugar. Add the sugar spoon by spoon until you get your preferred consistency.
– Apply to face and massage in a circular motion for 5 minutes, then rinse it off.
– Boil some water then pour into a bowl. Add lemon slices/ essential oils/ green tea if you like. Then steam your face over it. Like this.
– If you are young, you do not have to bother with masks. If you still prefer, use natural organic ones, or make them yourself.
DO NOT obsess about washing you hair everyday, you’re just hurting yourself. If you have oily hair, wash it every other day. If you have dry hair, wash it once a week. So, the oilier your hair is, the sooner you have to wash it, and the dryer the later. Most importantly, do what you’re comfortable with.
– Deep condition your hair every week. Try a different hair mask or treatment every week and see what works best for you.
– Cleanse, exfoliate, and massage your scalp for blood circulation and healthier hair
– Clarify your scalp. Different methods may be used depending on hair and scalp sensitivity. Go natural and use products that will not irritate your scalp. To play it safe an, shampoo your hair as usual and after pour a 1:2 ratio of vinegar and water together. Use the mix all over wash hair and leave it in for 2 to 5 minutes, then wash with cold water.
So, I gave you three different options, because every hair type is different. Choose the one you’re most comfortable with
Hand and Feet
Here’s the guide to a perfect Mani-PediYou’ll need: Nail polish remover Nail trimmer Warm water Foot soak Scrub/ exfoliator Any type of moisturizer Cuticle trimmer Nail wax Buffer
– Remove any previously applied nail polish on fingernails and toenails. Do not soak in polish remover because it is extremely drying.
– Cut and/or file nails to shape. Do this before soaking your fingers in water, as nails are more likely to be damaged when wet. Do not clip your toenails now.
-Immerse your hands in warm water for a maximum of three minutes. For your feet, soak in a basin of warm water with 1/4 cup of foot soak. Try the lemon peppermint foot soak. Your feet should stay in water for a longer time to soften, so it’s easier to clip.
– Trim your toenails carefully. Do not cut too short
– Scrub your hands, arms, feet, and legs with a sugar scrub . Massage thoroughly then rinse off.
– Moisturize your cuticles. ANY type of oil/moisturizer will do. (Seriously, ANY)
– Now, very gently push cuticles back and remove dead skin. ( IF necessary)
– Buff your nails to give a shiny finish. Do not buff if you’re gonna paint your nails, though. Because, it will just slide off 😛
Make sure to purchase good quality products
Skin and Body:
– Shave ( armpits, legs, anything you need to shave..)
– Exfoliate entire body (concentrating on knees and elbows) with a loofah, the natural way.
– Have a nice bath, and add any salts, lotions, bubble bath, shower gels or whatever you prefer to your bath to make it nice and relaxing.
– Lather with rich scented body lotion.
– Get out of the bath and moisturize entire body (concentrating on knees and elbows)
Most importantly, take your time and enjoy 🙂
DISCLAIMER: I’m not in any way saying that I created all methods, recipes mentioned in this article. I’m merely stating my favorite beauty routine that is suitable for young girls. All photos are not mine.
Gotta love Google images 😀